[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-user] M2E connector / classpath
- From: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:24:12 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120614 Thunderbird/13.0.1
If you feel so strong about this, please provide a patch (pull request).
I'll merge it, if it does not add significant complexity and comes with
a regression test or tests.
On 12-06-30 4:09 PM, Philippe Bastiani wrote:
but why fix something that is not broken? *shrug*
Yes, we can also say that's a hidden specification ;-)
With new projects (i.e. never built), the problem is VERY VERY minor: only
one warning into Eclipse (missing directory) !
With old projects (i.e. built without M2E), the new M2E build is a little
- the new build path of Eclipse do not match the PDE settings,
- the folder containing the old .class files is not deleted.
Of course, there is no impact on the build process; but...
tycho-user mailing list