Re: [tycho-user] Target definition not working in sub-modules

Barrie Treloar skrev 2012-06-27 06:06:
Mine looks like

       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
         <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
         <version>${tycho-version}</version>
         <configuration>
           <resolver>p2</resolver>
           <dependency-resolution>
             <optionalDependencies>ignore</optionalDependencies>
           </dependency-resolution>
           <target>
             <artifact>
               <groupId>mygroup</groupId>
               <artifactId>my-eclipse-target</artifactId>
               <version>${project.version}</version>
               <classifier>myclassifier</classifier>
             </artifact>
           </target>
           <ignoreTychoRepositories>true</ignoreTychoRepositories>
           <environments>
             <environment>
               <os>win32</os>
               <ws>win32</ws>
               <arch>x86</arch>
             </environment>
           </environments>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

Then in mygroup:my-eclipse-target's pom.xml
       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
         <artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>1.3</version>
         <executions>
           <execution>
             <id>attach-artifacts</id>
             <phase>package</phase>
             <goals>
               <goal>attach-artifact</goal>
             </goals>
             <configuration>
               <artifacts>
                 <artifact>
                   <file>myclassifier.target</file>
                   <type>target</type>
                   <classifier>myclassifier</classifier>
                 </artifact>
               </artifacts>
             </configuration>
           </execution>
         </executions>
       </plugin>

I'm able to run mvn at any level in the hierarchy so far.
_

I found the problem. I had specified the file/classifier incorrectly. For some weird reason, this worked when running in the project which had the definition, but for any other project it failed.

/Jesper

--
Jesper Eskilson, Developer
IAR Systems AB