[tycho-user] Resolution of imported package

Hi guys,

I was wondering how tycho deals with the resolution of imported packages.
I have some target platform resolution errors on bundles which make use of them.

I use imported packages to make my code runs both on RCP and RAP context without any refactoring. In this situation the same
package may not comes from the same bundle (eg: org.eclipse.jface).

I was thinking of using the <extraDependencies/> of the target-platform-configuration to add missing dependencies, but i will rather avoid doing this since i'am using a target-definition
to configure my target-platform.

Is there some other ways? Could I miss something in my config which makes the resolution of imported packages fails?

Xavier
Kind Regards.

Back to the top