Re: [tycho-user] Tycho-Surefire guessing the Test Framework

Hello,

Can you explain to me why you have a bundle that ends in ".tests" which is not a test bundle?
It looks suspicious to me.

Besides that i would not expect the build to fail if "failIfNoTests" is set to "false" and a bundle with 'eclipse-test-plugin' packaging contains no tests.

Kind regards