Re: [tycho-user] Tycho-Surefire guessing the Test Framework

Do not automatically regenerate pom.xml files. Do this once, commit
generated pom.xml files into your source code repository and maintain
them as any other source file from there on.

tycho-pomgenerator was never meant to and will never support
regeneration of pom.xml files.

Igor