Re: [tycho-user] The order of repositories in the POM

Hello,

well, suppose we have a multi-module project with a POM named multipom.xml .

Snippet of contents of multipom.xml:
	<repositories>
		<!-- configure p2 repository to resolve against -->
		<repository>
			<id>indigo</id>
			<layout>p2</layout>
			<url>http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo/</url>
		</repository>
	</repositories>
	<modules>
		<module>../productiveCodeModule</module>
		<module>../testCodeModule</module>
	</modules>

The whole multi-module project needs the Eclipse Indigo p2 repository.
Now the productiveCodeModule is dependent on BPMN2. The relevant
contents of its pom.xml are:

<repositories>
    <repository>
	<id>BPMN2</id>
	<layout>p2</layout>
	<url>http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/bpmn2/site</url>
    </repository>
</repositories>

When I try to build this, Maven (or Tycho) doesn't find the bpmn2
dependency. When I put the bpmn2 repository in the project pom
(multipom.xml), everything works fine.

With regards,
Daniel W.