Re: [tycho-user] The order of repositories in the POM

Does testCodeModule depend on BPMN2 directly or otherwise?

For example, if testCodeModule depends on productiveCodeModule, which in
turn depends on BPMN2, testCodeModule build still needs to be able to
resolve BPMN2 and therefor have access to BPMN2 p2 repository.

Igor