Re: [tycho-user] Feature/Product made up of POM-first bundles

Igor,

Thank you for the response. I guess I'm a little confused. Can you
expand upon why you think this approach would be too cumbersome? My
thoughts are you are basically moving the management of the manifest
from the manifest file to the pom.

Ben