[tycho-user] Feature/Product made up of POM-first bundles

Right now our project is using a manifest first approach and we want
to investigate the possibility of making it pom-first. We build our
products using features so I'm wondering if it is actually possible to
compose a feature made up entirely of pom-first bundles (and by
extension a product).

I took the itp02 build01 example and attempted to add a feature
bundle, but I cannot seem to resolve the dependencies specified in the
pom. Is this approach doable using 0.14.1 or 0.15?

Thank you,

Ben

Back to the top