Re: [tycho-user] No content found generating eclipse-repository under tycho 0.14.0

The category.xml is the same format as the site.xml which was used by Eclipse in pre-P2 days. It's still needed in P2 to provide the categories shown in the update menu.

I suspect you'll find the format documented in the help under site.xml.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4S