Re: [tycho-user] Choosing the Compiler Version

By default, Tycho determines java source/target level based on bundle
execution environment specified in the bundle manifest. If you want to
override the default logic, you need to use <source> and/or <target>
tycho-compiler-plugin configuration parameters.

Igor