Re: [tycho-user] Tycho in a Client Server Environment

The setup we used successfully in a similar situation was to use
maven-bundle-plugin [1] to generate OSGi bundles for domain model
projects and to use Tycho pomDependencies=consider [2] to include domain
objects in our RCP app.

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html
[2] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts

Igor