Re: [tycho-user] Weird error when using p2-installable-unit

>>> Running the build with -X -Dtycho.debug.resolver=<artifactId>  will
>>> provide detailed information about dependency resolution, starting with
>>> all installable units visible to the project.
>>
>> Okey, I'll try see what that will give me.
>>
>> I looked in the code and I couldn't find a place where tycho.debug.resolver was used for anything beyond a boolean flag.
>> Where is the artifactid taken into account ?
>>

> DebugUtils checks for project artifactId
>
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-core/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/core/osgitools/DebugUtils.java

Ah gothca!

Thought you mean tycho.debug.resolver=<pluginid> so I had tycho.debug.resolver=org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx and saw no diff output.

With tycho.debug.resolver=<my project artifactid> I get a lot of RESOLVED: lines - I assume that is what you referenced to?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top