Re: [tycho-user] Weird error when using p2-installable-unit

On 11-11-28 10:02 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

Running the build with -X -Dtycho.debug.resolver=<artifactId>  will
provide detailed information about dependency resolution, starting with
all installable units visible to the project.

Okey, I'll try see what that will give me.

I looked in the code and I couldn't find a place where tycho.debug.resolver was used for anything beyond a boolean flag.
Where is the artifactid taken into account ?

DebugUtils checks for project artifactId

http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-core/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/core/osgitools/DebugUtils.java

Igor

Back to the top