Re: [tycho-user] Not seeing repositories from feature.xml files in content.xml/jar

Hi Greg,

I tried this for one of my features but couldn't see any changes in content.xml. Is the idea that this will just help Eclipse find the update site when the feature gets installed and that content.xml will not be changed? If so, I have not tried that experiment.

-- Jeff J.