Re: [tycho-user] How can I merge P2 repositories with Tycho ?

Hi Tobias,

On 25/10/11 09:50, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
You know that file:/<path>  are valid URLs which can be used wherever http://... URLs can be used?

:) well, I do know that file:/ is a valid url. I've tried actually once, but don't know why this not work when that I tried (0.12 I think)... Probably I've written a wrong path that time...

But it works properly now.

Do your three projects have different lifecycle/versioning/etc. ? If not, you should consider building everything in one reactor.
Unfortunately those projects are different libraries and are supposed to be maintained by different people at different location when I finish the conversion.

thanks a lot

Regards
Tobias

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cristiano Gavião
Sent: Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011 14:46
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] How can I merge P2 repositories with Tycho ?

Hi guys,

I have 3 p2 repositories that are being created using Tycho (different
reactors).

Now I have a 4th project that needs to consume bundles/features on those
3 repositories.

As I'm working standalone, I've setup a maven profile that starts a
jetty instance for each generate P2 repo in the localhost/port and have
setup pom of project 4 to use them.

It works, but it is costing me much time and memory resource to do that
every time I need to build the project 4... :(

Anyone knows if there is a way to "merge" the contents of the 3
repositories using maven/tycho, so I could use only one localhost URL to
get all needed dependencies ?

thanks for any tip

regards,

Cristiano