[tycho-user] How can I merge P2 repositories with Tycho ?

Hi guys,

I have 3 p2 repositories that are being created using Tycho (different reactors).

Now I have a 4th project that needs to consume bundles/features on those 3 repositories.

As I'm working standalone, I've setup a maven profile that starts a jetty instance for each generate P2 repo in the localhost/port and have setup pom of project 4 to use them.

It works, but it is costing me much time and memory resource to do that every time I need to build the project 4... :(

Anyone knows if there is a way to "merge" the contents of the 3 repositories using maven/tycho, so I could use only one localhost URL to get all needed dependencies ?

thanks for any tip

regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top