Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse and Tycho dependencies

This is not currently supported. PDE does not have extension points that
would allow m2e-tycho participate in project dependency resolution. And
even if PDE did have such extension points, running Tycho dependency
resolver inside Eclipse is far from trivial.

Igor