Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] im Auftrag von Igor Fedorenko [igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011 20:16
An: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] TargetPlatform: Migrating from tycho 0.11 to 0.12

Tycho supports two ways to define build target platform contents

Using .target file, it is possible to specify repository URL and
top-level installable units. Build target platform will include
specified top-level installable units and all their direct and indirect
dependencies.

Using <repository/> elements with layout=p2 in pom.xml. Build target
platform will all direct and indirect dependencies specified in project
Eclipse metadata, i.e. bundle manifest, feature.xml and so on, resolved
from p2 repositories.

In you particular case you seem to specify repository URLs without
installable units in .target file. This was never supported and only
worked because of a bug in Tycho dependency resolver.

Igor