[tycho-user] Problem with Resolving Sources Artifacts

Hello everybody,

this is a more general form of my original question and problem
description (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg01026.html).
The latter is obsolete now.

I am successfully building binary and sources artifacts for a bundle
which wraps third party libraries. Both, the normal and the sources
artifact, are correctly deployed to my local Maven repository. I then
build two feature projects with Tycho, one including the plugin from
the binary artifact, and the other including it from the sources
artifact. Building the first one works, but when trying to build the
second one, Tycho obviously cannot resolve the sources artifact
correctly and thus stops with a "Missing requirement" exception. The
com.example.logging.source plugin referred to by the feature.xml
cannot be found. My idea was to explicitely set the "sources"
classifier when declaring the pom-Dependency in the feature project.
But unfortunately this also doesn't help.

Do you have any idea? Thank you for any hints, advices, etc.

Regards
Timo