Re: [tycho-user] Hiding Source Features in Custom Target Platform

Hello,

I adapted the sample projects a little and am now using the
tycho-source-plugin to build separate source bundles. I think that's
definitely a better approach than I did it in the version this
morning.

Unfortunately, now Tycho is unable to find the
com.example.logging-1.6.1-sources.jar file to resolve the
com.example.logging.source plugin in the
com.example.logging.source.feature. I just don't know how to correctly
point Tycho to the com.example.logging-1.6.1-sources.jar which is
available in my local Maven repository after building the
com.example.logging plugin successfully with Tycho.

Do you have any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Thank you for any hints, comments, etc.

Regards
Timo