Re: [tycho-user] Problems using eclipse-repository package type

Feature version in category.xml looks suspicious. Where does
"1.0.0.201108051307" come from? If your project version has
1.0.2-SNAPSHOT in pom.xml and I assume 1.0.2.qualifier in feature.xml,
you should use 1.0.2.qualifier in category.xml as well.

Igor