[tycho-user] Problems using eclipse-repository package type

Hi

I have been trying to build an eclipse-repository project with no real luck at the moment. I am not sure I am doing things completely correctly, but hope that somebody is able to help.

I have build a couple of plug-in projects successfully using tycho.

I have also built an eclipse-feature package using tycho.

My problem now is that I want to dynamically create an eclipse-repository based on the output from the builds above.

I have created a category.xml file which only references a feature which is part of my existing target platform and not the feature generated as part of the builds above.

Is it possible to dynamically create the category.xml file so that I can just create one on the fly to create an update site on the fly?

Regards,

Leon.

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.