Re: [tycho-user] Updateablr RCP app with maven

If this is of interest to you, and there is no bug report in Bugzilla [1], please open a new bug report. If your problem is the same as TYCHO-595, please also comment there and point to the new bug report.

The old issue tracker is be outdated in large parts, which also means that we are no longer checking if the open issues there are still valid.

Regards
Tobias

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/query.cgi?format=specific;product=Tycho