Re: [tycho-user] Cross-Platform Building with Tycho

Hello,

> right now we only have support for simple key=value filters, see my previous post [1]

Is there any intend to change this soon? And if yes, is there a
bugreport for which I could vote since this is definitely a required
feature? Which post did you refer to (the resolution of "[1]" was
missing)?

> Although the .target editor UI only supports adding feature IUs, you can also add any number of bundle IUs to your target (editing the .target file in plain text).
> No need to "repack" a synthetic feature just for your target platform in this case.

Indeed, I did not know that. But unfortunately, it still does not work
with a repo hosted on a webserver. Eclipse does not consider plain
plug-ins even if I list them in a .target file and set that one as the
current target platform.

Regards,
Timo

Back to the top