Re: [tycho-user] Cannot compile project using classes from a fragment

Thanks it works on the tycho side! But I still need to add:

       <classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" kind="src"
path="/my.fragment.jface"/>

to the .classpath file for the eclipse IDE to accept the projects :-(
And since the .classpath files will be overridden each time the
project is checked out this is a bit bad (normally I have these files
in the svnignore)