[tycho-user] "The xxx executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library"?

I am building an eclipse RCP application/product based on features
using PDE-build and tycho. When building with PDE-build the
application can be started just fine. But when building with tycho I
get a dialog saying:

The xxx executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library

when I double click the executable. I have read through this post:

http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t99480.html

but it does not seem to apply to this case. Any suggestions on what to look for?

Back to the top