[tycho-user] pom-first dependency not being resolved

Hello tycho users,

I'm trying to build a m2e connector for cxf-codegen-plugin, first for
it's wsdl2java goal. Sources of the connector so far are at
https://github.com/sslavic/m2e-cxf-codegen-connector As can be seen,
I've used another connector as starting point.

Besides some primitives cxf-codegen-plugin uses custom object model
for configuration. To be able to make build decisions in connector
based on plugin execution configuration and current state in local
workspace, I needed to import package with cxf-codegen-plugin
configuration model classes. cxf-codegen-plugin neither has that model
as separate module nor is the cxf-codegen-plugin OSGi bundle. After
searching for workaround, I've found and followed instructions (see
here https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts
and https://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-tycho/tree/master/tycho-demo/itp02
) for mixed pom-first manifest-first approach with tycho. Problem is
that I can not get eclipse-plugin to resolve the classes from exported
package of wrapped jar OSGi bundle, neither within eclipse nor on
command line. I build the shared pom first, than in separate build
wrapped jar, and then in third build the eclipse-plugin.

Can someone please take a look at sources on github and advise me on
what am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Stevo.

Back to the top