[tycho-user] "Overriding compiler source level" warnings

I have one of these warnings for each bundle I build:

[INFO] --- maven-osgi-compiler-plugin:0.10.0:compile (default-compile) @ foo ---
[INFO] Using compile source roots from build.properties
[WARNING] Overriding compiler source level 1.5 from POM with source
level 1.6 from MANIFEST.MF
[WARNING] Overriding compiler target level 1.5 from POM with target
level 1.6 from MANIFEST.MF
[INFO] Compiling 5 source files to ...

...even though the parent pom.xml has:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-osgi-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>${tycho-version}</version>
  <configuration>
    <source>1.6</source>
    <target>1.6</target>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

Is there another place I need to specify the source level?

Back to the top