[tycho-user] Create "visible" repository using tycho-p2-extras-plugin (publish-features-and-bundles)

I am using the below example to publish a p2 site from a set of pure
maven artifacts:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Tycho-extras+-+FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher

This is very nice and after copying the generated repository to tomcat
and specifying it in my pom file:

	<repositories>
		<repository>
			<id>published.repository</id>
			<layout>p2</layout>
			<url>http://host/published.repository</url>
		</repository>
	</repositories>

I can build my project with tycho just fine. The only problem with the
above repo is that its not visible inside eclipse (none of the
published maven artifacts can be selected through the MANIFEST
dependency editor).

Is there any workaround for this maybe adding a parameter to the
tycho-p2-extras-plugin 'configuration' tag to make sure the repo is
visible?

Its possible to run the generated p2 site though the categoryPublisher
afterwards but thats not optimal to do manually each time the repo is
build.

Back to the top