[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tycho-user] Is there a way to create Target Platform file from mave/tycho Dependencies ?
- From: Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 08:25:03 -0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=P7tZlZePblnfaKjrp771I/GifFZf+AGbtzQsDo2AjXnuArS9t2GjQongh0gUGE7w4c m2FPOvG2g/AbFmzkfzT2+xhQ37oo2mPCDm/swGjoXvms+JM/6vscyt7tvb1PAE2CBNn2 wuHY85uveP08U92zskJVTAHWe88TNR1oc42SI=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110414 Thunderbird/3.1.10
I'm studying the IT04 demo project now.
I could create my own Eclipse-Repository, but because an issue that is
being addressed on TYCHO-570 I can't use it to extend the target
platform of my eclipse workspace with bundle dependencies that exist on
I could see that exist a target-definition project on IT04 too, but it
seems that the helios.target there was created by hand using eclipse
wizard, am I right?
My doubt is, can I create target file using tycho and using mvn