Re: [tycho-user] Remove root files contributed by an included feature

Hi,

For those who would wonder the same thing, I found a solution.
You just have to configure p2 with a native instruction, i.e. add

instructions.configure=\
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives.remove(path:${installFolder}/readme);

in your p2.inf.

Cheers,

               Vincent.