Re: [tycho-dev] Abandoning Java < 11 support for tycho-surefire-plugin?

Hi Andreas,

do you think you can help Mickael in upgrading the surefire booter to surefire 3.x but remain java 1.8 compat?

I think the most problematic is that none of us really using java 8 anymore and dependent libraries are also evolving...