Re: [tycho-dev] Abandoning Java < 11 support for tycho-surefire-plugin?

Hi Mickael,

see https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/issues/522

I think currently the OSGi Booter Projekt also is Java 1.5 compliant I think there where some concerns because then you can't run tests with older JDKs but in general I think we can require J11 for tests as well.