Re: [tycho-dev] mentioning 'sponsors' of a bugfix

Hi,

Before we start brainstorming too much, my immediate question would be: what happens if we don't do it? If the sponsor is still going to honor the deal and if this has no forseeable impact on the current or future investment of this sponsor for the Tycho project; I'd suggest we don't bother.
Now, about the "Contributors" section, this is IIRC pretty useless and can be freely edited, and even removed later. So I personally don't mind adding a few things here, if it appears to be profitable to the project or its regular contributor (circling back to previous question).

Cheers,

Back to the top