Re: [tycho-dev] Does Quinox framework is started and used in feature installation in director application

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Kasun Siyambalapitiya <kasunsi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to the current knowledge I gained by looking at the code base, Equinox framework is started and used for installing new features via the tycho-standalone-p2-director application and for the creation of the p2-repo by using the Feature and bundle publisher. Is that correct or does I have misunderstood the code base.

That seems correct.

Back to the top