[tycho-dev] Does Quinox framework is started and used in feature installation in director application

Hi all,

According to the current knowledge I gained by looking at the code base, Quinox framework is started and used for installing new features via the tycho-standalone-p2-director application and for the creation of the p2-repo by using the Feature and bundle publisher . Is that correct or does I have misunderstood the code base.

Thank you

Kasun Siyambalapitiya
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.com/