From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kasun Siyambalapitiya
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 6:17 AM
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [tycho-dev] Is it possible to generate the artifact.xml and content.xml without using tycho plugin

External Sender: Use caution with links/attachments.

Hi all,

I am searching for a way to generate the "artifact.xml" and the "content.xml" manually without using the tycho-plugin. Currently I have all the OSGi bundles and the features(with all the dependant bundles) to be installed in to the p2-repo in a seperate location. By looking at the content of the "artifact.xml" and "content.xml"  files, I observed that they contain most of the meta data available in the existing bundles and features plus few additional meta data. Is it possible to generate the above two files without using the "Tycho plugin".

Thank you

Regards,

Kasun Siyambalapitiya

Software Engineer

WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.com/
lean . enterprise . middleware

Tel : 0715523466

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Back to the top