[tycho-dev] Is it possible to generate the artifact.xml and content.xml without using tycho plugin

Hi all,

I am searching for a way to generate the "artifact.xml" and the "content.xml" manually without using the tycho-plugin. Currently I have all the OSGi bundles and the features(with all the dependant bundles) to be installed in to the p2-repo in a seperate location. By looking at the content of the "artifact.xml" and "content.xml"  files, I observed that they contain most of the meta data available in the existing bundles and features plus few additional meta data. Is it possible to generate the above two files without using the "Tycho plugin".

Thank you

Regards,
Kasun Siyambalapitiya
Software Engineer