Re: [tycho-dev] Invoke maven project extension before TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant - patch question

I agree with you to some extent. But the problem is that I still need such an extension.
What would you recommend in that case?
Is it possible to dispose the TychoParticipant in the plexus container and register an object with the same hint that would wrap it around? Or to use some kind of a proxy so that I can instrument the afterProjectsRead invocation.
I was thinking of javaagents but the invocation of maven is cumbersome then...
I don't want to modify tycho's source code locally and create my own local version. The plugin that I write my be really useful for other people as well...
Do you have any hints?

Tom