Re: [tycho-dev] Invoke maven project extension before TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant - patch question

It is not possible to share classes among extensions plugin. It maybe
possible to use o.a.maven.classrealm.ClassRealmManagerDelegate to
approximate this programmatically, but I vaguely remember something was
missing from maven core to allow this in practice.

This maven core limitation make your proposed Tycho extension mechanism
much less generally useful, I think.

Igor