[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] I've added 0.15.0 version and milestone to bugzilla <eom>
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:51:25 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AczrajsycFBAaN8MQkCDV6H0UcAZXQCByngQ
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] I've added 0.15.0 version and milestone to bugzilla <eom>
I've also added a release notes page in the Wiki and a tentative date for the 0.15.0 release on http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=technology.tycho
Did we discuss this date yet? If not I'd like to propose the following schedule:
Stage Tycho 0.15.0 with Juno M6 +1 (19.03.) and release at the end of that week (23.03.), just before EclipseCon - obviously given that we don't have any blocker bugs.
This could also be a general schedule for future releases. AFAIK p2 also releases on +0 (with the Platform), so staging on +1 would yield the shortest delays in case we need something from p2 (give that we only want to use milestone releases of p2).
What do you think?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
> Sent: Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012 23:45
> To: Tycho developers list
> Subject: [tycho-dev] I've added 0.15.0 version and milestone to bugzilla
> tycho-dev mailing list