Re: [tycho-dev] I've added 0.15.0 version and milestone to bugzilla <eom>

I am not sure. My guess many of Tycho users (and developers ;-) ) will
be traveling to EclipseCon and will not have much time to thoroughly
test 0.15. This may be fine for a smaller bugfixing release, but not if
we add anything major.

Also, in order to release Tycho essentially on +5 schedule, we need to
consume I-builds of Equinox, P2 and JDT during entire iteration. This is
relatively easy to do for P2 but not for Equinox and JDT. We need to
deal with this problem somehow first before we can commit to an
aggressive schedule like this.

Igor