Re: [tycho-dev] "implicit target platform" -> "simple target platform"

I always said, or at least implied, implicit and explicit target
platform *specifications*. Term "explicit" seemed like a good fit
when target platform contents was specified in .target file, and
naturally "implicit specification" was used to describe the case where
there was no explicit specification. I do agree that "implicit target
platform" does not make much sense.

Also note that the list of p2 repositories accessible by the project can
be changed at build-time using settings.xml, new repositories can be
introduced and existing repositories can be redirected to a mirror.

Anyways, not saying the terms are good, just explaining where they came
from. ;-)

Igor