Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 0.13.0 Release

Sorry for the NPE, I guess this was my doing again...

Still, the staged version works as expected. I do not expect more feedback from tycho-user about 0.13.0 and have verified both tycho [1] and tycho-extras [2], so please go ahead and release both staging repositories.

Thanks & best regards
Tobias

[1] https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/tycho-002/
[2] https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/tycho-005/