[tycho-dev] Tycho 0.13.0 Release

Hi Igor,

We would like to have a Tycho 0.13.0 release with the current state. There are still a few bugs scheduled for 0.13.0, but I don’t consider them urgent enough to postpone the release further. We have achieved quite a bit in 0.13.0 (see release notes/bug list), and we (at SAP) would like to be able to benefit from these achievements.

Could you please do the version update and stage 0.13.0? I don’t mind if we use the merge or cherry-pick branching approach (we discussed last time ;-)  I actually rather see the advantages of the cherry-pick approach we used the last time...

Best regards
Tobias

Back to the top