[tycho-dev] Changing tycho-p2-resolver directory structure

As proposed during the last meeting here at SAP, I would like to change the structure of the bundles under “tycho-p2-resolver”:
  • Rename the folder “tycho-p2-resolver” to “tycho-bundles”, because the folder contains all Tycho-provided bundles of Tycho’s embedded OSGi runtime.
  • Drop the “tycho-p2-resolver-impl” folder in order to shorten the paths.

In order to ease the re-import of the affected project into the Eclipse workspace, I will also change the project aggregation, so that everything is aggregated from the root POM.

Any objections/comments? If not, I’ll do this change within the next two weeks.

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top