Re: [tycho-dev] Changing tycho-p2-resolver directory structure

tycho-p2-resolver-impl was introduced to solve TYCHO-516. The idea was
to split API and implementation builds such that API bundles used by
Maven plugins do not have P2 repositories mentioned in their pom.xml
files. I don't mind moving files around, as long as this problem does
not resurface.

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-516

Igor