Re: [tycho-dev] Integration tests of Tycho (not unit tests)

there are many tests in module tycho-its/ which are using a Verifier to execute maven on sample projects and check the build results.

Jan

From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Freitag, 8. Juli 2011 12:59
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-dev] Integration tests of Tycho (not unit tests)

Hi all,

I am trying to have a look to bug 343152. and I am wondering where I can put a full integration test in the source code? I'd like my test to perform a "mvn clean install" on a dummy project. and pass or fail according to the result of the "mvn clean install" on this project.
Is there an example in the code of Tycho that shows a good way to achieve that?

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer
PetalsLink - Open Source SOA
My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top