[tycho-dev] Integration tests of Tycho (not unit tests)

Hi all,

I am trying to have a look to bug 343152. and I am wondering where I can put a full integration test in the source code? I'd like my test to perform a "mvn clean install" on a dummy project. and pass or fail according to the result of the "mvn clean install" on this project.
Is there an example in the code of Tycho that shows a good way to achieve that?

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top